Senior Java Developer
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Prairie Consulting Services
This is full time opportunity with the client.
Great Package and benifits offered.
* We are looking for self-motivated "Java Developer" with 6 to 8 years of
experience with excellent communication and customer skills, who has:
* Strong development skills in and expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring/
* Good in Design Patterns
* Demonstrated knowledge in webservices development using Restful.
* Should have an in-depth understanding of SDLC processes.
* Extensive development experience with Web Services (SOAP and REST)
* Extensive experience with XML, XSD, WSDL
* Strong in Spring frameworks (MVC, IOC, Boot, Batch) and ORM framework
* Should have worked with Maven/Gradle, JIRA/Rally, Bamboo/Jenkins/Hudson
* Should have experience on JMS/Messaging and middleware like IBM MQ/Apache
* Should have experience within No SQL database like MongoDB, In Memory
data structure Redis, EHCache
* Should have solid understanding of CI/CD methods and tools to integrate
and deploy applications.
* Hands-on experience in Oracle & SQL
* Worked in an Agile/Scrum teams
* Good knowledge on GIT & SCM Branching strategy.
* Knowledge of Bamboo, Jira, Spring AOP, Junit, SQL query optimization and
fine tuning, is a plus.
* Unit testing with Junit, Groovy and integration with SonarQube for code
* Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new
technologies and apply them to improve the product/services.
* Working knowledge in Financial domain.
* Experience with cloud AWS, Microsoft Azure
* Experience with cloud foundry platform.
* Skills in Microservice architecture with service registry, load balancer,
spring cloud config is a plus.
Interested candidates email your resume to
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $120k Annual