IT project manager
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by TEKsystems
W2 - CONTRACT (6 months)
TO BE QUALIFIED FOR THIS ROLE, CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
1. Having experience with Application / Infrastructure Project Management (not looking for a Technical PM background)
2. Experienced Project Manager who has managed, tested and delivered, understands business requirements to business needs, and handles vendor engagement
3. Experience managing multiple projects from start-to-finish at one time
Tools: JIRA, Smartsheets, LucidCharts Preferred
Seeking an experienced project manager to help run 4-5 projects within Applications / infrastructure. An ideal candidate would come from a start-up background!!
Objectives and Daily Responsibilities:
* Responsible for facilitating work sessions to effectively capture business requirements, build and maintain project plans, lead completion of all required project documentation and efforts to complete on time and on-budget projects
* Mentors and trains cross-functional teams on scope definition, control, change and risk management
* Advocates and promotes standard use and value of project management best practices within agile environments
* Supports the maintenance and execution of project plans across varying scope and complexities
* Ensures policies and standards are maintained
* Daily interaction with cross-functional individual contributors and executives to lead projects through successful completion
* Supports effective project portfolio status and trending reporting to improve proactive decision making
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.