Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Mad Ave Group
team. If you re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has a passion for improving th
user experience and growing your client s business, we d like to meet
As a digital marketing specialist, you ll work hand-in-hand with our digita
strategists and marketing managers to help our clients best use the internet to
achieve their marketing objectives.
Typically, we define these goals and objectives with our clients in a two to
three-year digital marketing plan.
After thorough discovery and upon the clarification of digital goals, the
specialist works closely with the marketing manager and digital marketing
strategist to implement a client s ongoing online marketing program.
* Conduct audits of clients or prospects online assets such as
website, profiles, data, content, social media, digital advertising, and
other digital marketing functions.
* Audit and identify opportunities for clients and prospects to improve
their user experience using digital technology.
* Assist the digital strategists and marketing managers with the creation
of robust digital marketing plans.
* Assist the digital marketing strategists in devising strategies to drive
online traffic to clients websites.
* Track and improve client sites' conversion rates.
* Manage digital marketing initiatives, campaigns, projects, and programs.
* Utilize a range of techniques including SEO, PPC, and content marketing.
* Implement organic and paid social media strategies.
* Analyze audience data in order to optimize digital marketing activities
and make recommendations for ongoing digital efforts.
* Track, measure, and analyze results of executed tasks and provide
recommendations for courses of action for improvement to the digital
marketing strategists and marketing managers on a continual basis.
* Establish, follow, and stay up to date with digital technology, product
development, and best practices in digital marketing.
* Develop and maintain an expertise in the stages of a consumer s buyin
cycle and apply it to the buying journey they experience with your
* Structure and present program recommendations to the marketing
strategists and managers on a regular basis.
Needed Experience and Skillsets:
* A minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant digital marketing role
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database,
email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Experience in creating/optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
* Experience in creating/optimizing targeted paid Facebook campaigns
* Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategies and best
* Highly creative and experienced in identifying target audiences and
devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
* Solid knowledge of critical digital marketing platforms
* Current with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
* Basic understanding of website design and user experience principles.
* Demonstrable experience with multiple marketing automation platforms.
* Experience creating and managing marketing automation workflows.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Drive, curiosity, and an unerring passion for digital marketing.
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Availability: Immediate, Full-Time
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Responsibility/Focus: Digital Marketing Program Implementation and Fulfillment
Compensation: Salary, Performance, Fitness, and Travel Bonuses
Income Range: $40,000 to $50,000
401K Retirement Plan
Flexible Work Hours
Professional Development Training Programs
Director s Club
President s Club All-Expense Paid Vacations.
MadAveGroup, a progressive, fast-paced, and professional (yet politically
incorrect) family of marketing agencies. The company provides a fun, family-
oriented corporate culture that fosters creativity, camaraderie, and personal
growth. We believe our employees come first, their families second, and work
Team members are given an hour each day to work out in the company gym (with a
personal trainer if requested).
They have access to the MadAve Social Club, which includes chess and poker
tables, shuffle board, darts, foosball, crokinole, and a fully stocked bar.
They also receive a minimum of four hours of personal development training
every month, and are eligible for performance, fitness, and fully-paid vacation
Divisions and agencies of MadAveGroup include:
BusinessVoice Caller Experience Marketing
Design2Influence Branding, Advertising and Design
MadAveCollective Marketing for Non-Profits
MadAve Marketing Management Marketing Management Services
MadAve Print and Mail Printing and Mailing Services
SensoryMax Multi-Sensory Marketing
WebArt Digital Marketing
We develop, implement, and manage digital marketing programs for overwhelmed
marketing departments. Our expertise, transparency, and skill at challenging
conventional wisdom lead to clearly defined strategies, stress-free
relationships, and exceeded expectations.
Beautiful websites don't automatically sell. Web traffic doesn't necessarily
matter. Content isn't always king. Clarity of purpose, cutting through the
noise, and meeting your definition of success is how we measure results.
Please email your resume and cover letter to