Lead .Net/C# Developer
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The selected candidate will be part of large agile development team extending from Charlotte and India. The team's primary focus is continued development of a robust UI Application Framework integrated with work-flow management and written in C#.
- Ability to take a project from scoping, requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Comfortable working on multiple deliverables often with tight deadlines.
- Write code, create test data, conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Maintain and manage the continuous integration and continuous deployment tools and processes
- Create and maintain process documentation for programs.
- Assures quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications.
- Conduct POCs and build solutions on new technologies
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of C#.NET experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in C# full stack including data access such as ADO, Entity Framework
- Experience with point development/integration using CSOM tools
- Experience in manipulating data from Microsoft Excel packages, XML configuration files, and file management structures such as network stores and point repositories.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL including stored procedures, SSIS Data Packages, data reduction queries and building repositories from both automated processes and Web based UI interfaces.
- Understanding of Azure Cloud services for data repositories and application services. as well as Azure DevOps environment
- Experience with workflow management for the data reception through storage in the metadata repositories with Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to manage disparate types of technology solutions, including packaged applications, software as a services delivered solutions, and custom developed systems
- Knowledge and understanding of application lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements analysis and writing of technical specifications
- Experience identifying key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution
- Ability to translate business needs into complex analysis, designs and recommendations. Uses analysis to identify and define business requirements, while supporting the validity of the final product.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $113,400 Mid: $162,000
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Software As A Services
C Sharp (Programming Language)