Senior Java Developer
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Wells Fargo Bank
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation and Branch Technology (PVSI-BT) are currently seeking to hire a Senior Java Developer for Team Member Attributes team as part of Branch Technology group. TMA is an enterprise authorization to address the needs of enterprise fine grain authorization.
An ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of Java experience
- 10+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 10+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 10+ years of experience analyzing requirements and designing new solutions for application and database components
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Knowledge and understanding of web service: creation and development
- Knowledge and understanding of web service: work flow and business rules domain
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Perl, or KornShell (KSH)
- Good quality review skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand short and long term costs, benefits, and risks of technical solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well defined plans, solutions, and test scripts
- Knowledge and understanding of XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and follow specific guidelines
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in data integration domain
- Expertise in AutoSys
- Experience in data profiling and analysis
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $113,400 Mid: $162,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $113,400 Mid: $162,000
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $120k Annual