Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by PowerIT
is looking for a great software developer that loves finding simple solutions
to challenging problems.
* Add value to the business through Information Technology.
* Develop, install, test, maintain, troubleshoot and document application
software, utility programs, specialty software and databases.
* Develop software with a high level of quality assurance.
* Perform debugging, data analysis and system analysis as required.
* Help to analyze and maintain corporate data integrity, reliability, and
* Participate in systems analysis and general systems design projects and
efforts as needed.
* Provide prioritized project plans, reports of work performed and
statistical information for areas of responsibility when requested.
* Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data,
and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems o
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Troubleshooting of software and hardware related issues.
* Software performance tuning and debugging.
* Minimum of 5 - 6 years programming experience with the following:
o Visual Studio .NET, .NET Framework, C#
o Web Services
o SQL Server
o and Entity Relational Modeling including SQL Server
database design and implementation experience, Transact SQL (T-
SQL), Views, Object-Relational Mapping tools, and Stored
o Proficiency in: N-tier and Enterprise Distributed Systems
architecture, Team Foundation Server (TFS) or other Version Control
Solutions (CVS, Subversion).
o Highly Desirable: LINQ, SQL Server Reporting Services.
* The desire to learn new technologies and strive to constantly improve
* Excellent project management, time management, organizational and
* The ability to express complex technical concepts, both verbally and in
writing, in an effective and understandable manner regardless of audience
* The ability to work in a team environment and interact effectively with
team members from non-technical disciplines.
* The ability, skill and deportment to work independently in a
professional, mature manner.
Corp-to-Corp and Sub-Contractors will not be considered
Please submit your resume to
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$75k - $90k Annual