Active Directory Security - AWS Cloud - 6 months contract
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Active Directory Security Consultant - 6 month contract
Looking for an Active Directory Systems Administrator with AWS cloud, GPO, Group policy, day to day support. You will be doing the day to day support. Identify and document users and communities of users that can be migrated. Experience with Engineering Active Directory, Security, AWS cloud.
- Identify and access management engineering/implementation and operations and maintenance.
- Oversee and satisfy the Active Directory
- Ensure that Active Directory services are healthy and replication is monitored.
- Provide ad-hoc custom reports, as requested
- Collect monthly Active Directory metrics for use in dashboards.
- Configure and support a DNS configuration for Internal, DMZ, and public facing services.
- Configure and manage IAM tools such as CyberArk and ActiveRoles.
- Build and configure OS Security baselines, and make modifications following established processes.
- Ensure that Active Directory backups are completed successfully.
- Install, configure, and manage Active Directory Domain Controllers.
- Configure and support Active Directory Federation Services.
- Provide support to the Information Security Program for investigations.
- Configure, monitor, manage, upgrade, and provide 2-Factor authentication solutions to include RSA SecurID and smart cards.
- Provide automation to enforce Account policies and security controls.
- Provde support for Public Key Infrastructure.
- Use established SOPs and develop their own SOPs.
- Resolve tickets for access rights.
- Bachelors Degree, Preferred Computers Science. OR equivalent certification, or military experience
- Minimum of 5-8 year IT experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Active Directory technical experience that includes the operational support and implementation of large-scale, enterprise level solutions
- Proven experience effectively communicating technical issues/challenges to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Solid understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 Active Directory and above.
- Experience with Windows Azure, AWS or other public Cloud technologies
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or an equivalent certification
- Competencies: Competency Proficiency Description Active Directory 5
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.