SailPoint Java Engineer
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Access troubleshooting and production support as needed in all systems across the enterprise especially related to Active Directory, IAM, Privileged ID Management, and SAML technologies
Demonstrates an advanced understanding of troubleshooting and configuring Drivers, Privileged ID Management, and SAML SSO integrations.
Has an advanced understanding of enterprise workflows enabling them to perform advanced troubleshooting and create advanced workflows.
Building, releasing and importing Identity Access related changes.
Understanding of Cloud solution best practices and integration techniques
Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends and plans the implementation of new or updated information security technologies
Installation and configuration of SailPoint IdentityIQ
Implement target system integration with SailPoint IdentityIQ
Troubleshoot and support SailPoint based applications and systems
Implement/Customize SailPoint Workflows, Forms, Rules, Provisioning and Certifications
Document technical design, configuration and customization specification documents
Perform functional and technical requirements gathering and analysis for an enterprise wide identity & access management program.
- 2+ years of experience in implementing enterprise SailPoint IdentityIQ)
- 5 years of experience in Information Technology and SDLC processes,
- 3+ years of Java and SailPoint Beanshell development
- Working knowledge of Java, Webservices, SOAP, REST and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Work well under pressure and timelines to produce results
- Analytical skill set and insight for connecting the dots when troubleshooting application issues via error messages, log reviews and anecdotal details provided.
- Understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment
- Understanding of certificate based authentication and certificate management (eg SSL and PKI)
- Understanding of position based security model within the HR Org and distribution throughout the enterprise
- Experience in implementation and management of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud