Full Stack Developer
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Full Stack Developer
- Contribute to all phases of the application development life cycle, including analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with Company business units to define requirements for business engagements.
- Complete assigned coding and testing tasks within the specified time frame in order to keep business initiatives on schedule.
- Support the Company's diversity and inclusion strategy by following policies and procedures that ensure opportunities for employees and diverse business partners.
- Work with the project team and the appropriate stakeholders to convert business requirements to written technical specifications that adhere to the Company's architectural guidelines and industry best practices.
- Design solutions that meet the needs of multiple business units at the Company and within the Company system.
- Support application end users by addressing and resolving application-related problems and issues in a timely and cordial manner.
- Develop and maintain application support and end user documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- 2+ years of experience developing applications in a professional software development (team) environment.
- Experience developing web-based applications using JBoss Application Server in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment.
- Experience in the following is required:
o Integrated Development Environments: Eclipse and Maven;
o Solid experience with core Java technologies and concepts;
o Knowledge of multi-tier web application development using standard presentation layer technologies; and
o Understanding of source code management principles in a team environment.
- Experience in the following is preferred:
o Source control system: Subversion;
o Expertise in developing web applications using presentation layer frameworks such as Apache Struts and Java Server Faces;
o Knowledge of component libraries for Java Server Faces;
o Advanced SQL skills (Sybase preferred);
o Appeon PowerBuilder;
o Working knowledge of financial services and mortgage industries, including related rules and regulations;
o Adobe ColdFusion development; and
o Ability to develop UNIX or RHEL-based scripts.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and programming concepts including design patterns.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on several assignments concurrently in a dynamic environment while continuing to progress on longer-term project completion.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: (see below)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $120k Annual