Data Engineer - Contract
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Masento
Masentó Group are looking for a Data Engineer to join a modern and vibrant organisation based in Stockholm on 6-month initial contract.
You will be required to develop pipelines, transform data and automate end-to-end pipelines whilst bring Machine Learning models into production across a large infrastructure. This is a very technical role and you will need to have strong knowledge of software architecture.
- Must be highly experienced in developing and maintaining data pipelines
- Strong software development with the ability to work in large data infrastructures
- Need to have an understanding of machine learning and big data projects (Hadoop & Spark)
- Experience with one of the following: Python, Java or Scala
- DevOps knowledge such as Kubernetes, Jenkins and Docker
- Cloud projects - Azure/AWS/GCP
This contract requires someone to start ASAP so If you feel the opportunity matches your experience, then please apply for immediate consideration.