Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Paratus People
Embedded Software Engineer
Contract 12 months
We are looking for an experience Embedded software engineer to join one of our clients on a 12- month contract with an option to go permananet for our client based just a short walk around 15 minutes from the train station.
This organisation is award winning in their field, working in a specific area of telecommunications. They are a young, fast growing and internationally recognized provider of global telecommunications software solutions. The worlds most advanced software for routing and interworking for 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G, IMS, Fixed, Wi-Fi and M2M/Iot networks.
You will have solid C programming experience on Real Time applications, preferably from a telecommunication's background.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work with cutting edge technology within an innovative and driven company. You'll work with top technology partners, learn new skills and grow your career. Your work will make a huge - and high-tech - impact. We're greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
- 5+ years experience in building software products in the Telecommunications industry(Mobile Core not RAN)
- Expertise in next generation IP Networking, especially in solutions architecture in the Telecom domain.
- Knowledge of Telecom network architectures, components, protocols and their usage.
- BS degre in Telecoms, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and hand-on techinal experience in C programming language in a Linux(RedHat) or other Unix OS enviorment
- Network protocols
- Real Time software development
- Multi-threaded programming
- Virtualization solutions
- High availability solutions
- Unix Scripting(Shell, Perl, Python)
- 3GPP and IETF protocol standards
- SNMP and Network Management Systems
Client can offer you the opportunity to work on a market leading software product for international 4G and 5G networks, in an innovative and creative work environment.
This position isn't going to be around for much longer! If you feel your profile matches these requirements, then what are you waiting for?! Send us your details and we will be in touch very shortly.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75 - £76 Hourly
€600 - €600 Daily