Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Networkers
The job holder will be expected to fulfil, among others, the following tasks:
- Contribute to the design of corporate solutions for the security and management of endpoints integrating commercial off-the-shelf software and reconfiguring existing components in the IT infrastructure.
- Gather business and technical requirements from the stakeholders and produce technical specifications.
- Analyse the security risks of the solution and include mitigation measures implementing the IT Security Policies
- Produce proof of concept implementations in the Lab.
- Produce documentation for transferring the solution to production.
- Work closely with other members of the team and the production teams, organise meetings and diffuse information
We are looking for an Infrastructure System Engineer with a high level of expertise and support for infrastructures, systems and the technologies for system management and security, including system integration, configuration, maintenance and support for software products that are based on niche technologies, emerging technologies or Legacy technologies.
- Windows systems security and management and windows protocols (NTLM, Kerberos, SMB, Active Directory, GPOs, Bitlocker, Applocker, Credential Guard, device Guard, etc )
- Active Directory concepts and ancillary technologies such as FSMO roles, Trusts, Group
- Policy, LDAP queries, Schema modifications, ADMT, Replication, Kerberos TGS/TGT, DNS/DHCP services
- File system ACLs/Alternate Data Streams (ADS)
The successful candidate should demonstrate expertise in:
- Endpoint management, Discovery and inventory, Software and security patches distribution, Remote control and problem resolution, OS provisioning and OS migration, Alerting and monitoring, life cycle management.
- PowerShell, VB Scripting
- Ms SQL databases (Administration & SQL Development)
- A very good command of English (French is a plus) (written and spoken).
- Enthusiasm and motivation to work, strong teamwork abilities.
- Autonomy and potential to develop skills and learn new technologies.
- Good initiative capability and independent problem solving experience.
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and cope with pressure, in particular in crisis situations.
- Ability to report rigorously on the activities and to draft accurate and qualitative documents.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.