ERP Consultant - NetSuite
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Eclipse I.T. Recruitment
- The role will require the post-holder to work sometimes with colleagues and sometimes independently, to prepare suitable NetSuite demonstration accounts to illustrate how prospect requirements can be met
- Meet prospects sometimes on sites and sometimes remotely
- Demonstrate how the NetSuite system could satisfy prospect requirements
- Assess which NetSuite modules and estimate Professional Services effort required to satisfy prospect requirements
- Conduct workshop(s) to identify customer's required business management processes, drawing out pain-points with existing system(s) and improvement opportunities
- Document NetSuite system implementation proposals as Business Requirements Documents
- Propose, communicate and agree project plans with colleagues and customers and other key stakeholders for system implementations
- Implement, including arranging client site meetings, conducting and contributing to meetings, agreeing roles, responsibilities and priorities, scheduling work, configuring NetSuite software applications to meet specifications in a BRD, managing Change Orders, transferring data, training, commissioning and ensuring satisfactory user acceptance testing leading to project sign-off
- Provide support to system users via telephone, email, remote screen-sharing and at customer sites
- Prepare training and help manuals.
- Prepare support material
- Maintain good working relationships with customers through the customer life cycle.
- Sufficient knowledge of standard accounting practices
- Minimum 4 years' experience operating in a business environment, of which
- Minimum 3 years' experience using business management software, of which
- Minimum 2 years' experience using NetSuite business management software, of which
- Minimum 1 years' experience enhancing at least one business process using NetSuite business management software
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points.