Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Foundation Recruitment
Do you want to join a leading recruitment business with ambitious European expansion plans?
Are you looking to work for a business that prides itself on its training, support, career development and an entrepreneurial culture?
Operating from London and Manchester, Foundation Recruitment is a specialist, professional, international consultancy.
Our expertise is real estate. Real Estate sits at the centre of our business and has driven our growth and enabled our diversification. We have an enormous range of international client businesses which is growing daily - a lucrative market to join!
Alongside real estate, we are recognised recruitment experts within Placemaking, Facilities Management and Airport Management. We have unrivalled experience of delivering multi-talented professionals responsible for creating world-class environments. As a result, 85% of our business is with repeat clients.
If you have successful experience recruiting which covers any of these disciplines or a passion for recruitment and are interested in learning more, a job with our business could be the opportunity for you!
- You will find yourself surrounded by passionate, committed and accomplished recruiters
- We have a fun and vibrant culture led by our homegrown Directors and Managers
- We go looking for challenges - they excite and motivate us!
- We look to develop our people and reward your growth both in terms of career opportunity and financially
- We also look after our people with a genuine commitment to diversity, inclusion and mental health
- We can promise a varied and fast-paced career - no two days will be the same! We boast a truly open, collaborative culture, brilliant personal development opportunities and fun along the way!
- Opportunity to progress into a leadership position in a fast-growing business - two of our Directors progressed from junior positions!
- Fantastic training opportunities including one-to-one with a Director, sales courses with our Exec Advisor and APSCo certified development training.
- Lucrative bonus structure
- Quarterly events
- Lunch clubs
- Monthly awards
- Mobile phone
- Opportunity for international travel
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off and Christmas eve
- Free subscription to the calm app
- Early finish Fridays
- Free fruit
- Private health care
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £50k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£20k - £50k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£21k - £35k Annual
£25k - £65k Annual
£28k - £80k Annual