Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Antler
Antler is the UK's longest-established luggage brand with over 100 years of expertise. With new private equity backing, the brand is poised for reinvigoration and rediscovery in 2020 and beyond: There has never been a better time to become part of this dynamic business.
Our ambitious but achievable growth plans are centered around our online channel, and we are now looking for a driven, dynamic and commercial Online Merchandiser to help drive this growth and elevate and enhance our online offering to positive commercial effect. The role will report directly to the Head of eCommerce. The primary areas of responsibility for this role are as follows:
To drive site revenue and conversion with rigor and ambition, taking a continuous improvement approach, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Management of the E-commerce content calendar for both Antler.co.uk and RevelationLondon.com along with Amazon marketplaces.
- Ensure all changes and updates are completed in a timely manner and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that all products and promotions are merchandised correctly and commercially presented online in accordance with the trading and marketing calendar.
- Complete weekly website & marketplace reviews and audits to ensure the highest standards of excellence, consistency and optimised performance across all sites.
- Proactively develop and maintain an effective relationship with our logistics and demand planning teams to ensure that out of stocks are minimised and key lines have a perfect in stock ratio.
- Work with our Customer Service and Finance teams to minimise returns and fraudulent transactions, experience with Stripe Payments would be beneficial.
- Forensically monitor all potential conversion obstacles, identifying and implementing solutions.
- Continually review and optimise the performance of our on-site search function, Klevu, adding synonyms where relevant to optimise conversion.
- Continuously research and evaluate ways in which the site can build trust and serve the most accurate, relevant and appealing product information to the customer.
- Ensure our UGC content is accurately presented on site and work with our Customer Service team to surface issues proactively.
- Report weekly against site metrics and key KPIs, ensuring actions can be take each week to drive incremental conversion and sales.
From Q2 onwards, we will be launching Antler.com on Shopify Plus, and you will be an integral part of the team ensuring we launch a best-in-class and futureproof site, on time and on budget, seamlessly integrated with our Back End systems and third-party platforms and suppliers.
- 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing all elements of an eCommerce platform - Shopify experience is essential, Magento 1 experience would be advantageous.
- Comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics and experience in using the data to mine insights which can be actioned on site to drive commercial KPIs.
- Knowledge of and experience working with payment gateways.
- Basic HTML skills. CSS and basic Photoshop desirable.
- Ability to adapt ideas and concepts to specific brand guidelines while remaining open to feedback.
- Knowledge of and experience working with agile project management desirable.
- Knowledge of and experience working with Amazon/feeds.
- Energetic and enthusiastic - has a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to quickly build effective relationships.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, please apply in writing, explaining why you're perfect for the role, enclosing a copy of your CV, to (see below) using the subject line Online Merchandiser. Unfortunately, due to the expected volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.