Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by LSA Recruit
- Bachelors Degree in Plastics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering. Must have at least 5 years of practical work experience in an Injection Molding Operation.
- Strong and diverse technical background in injection molding processing, tooling, equipment, materials, manufacturing, and quality.
- Self-starter must be able to work with little direction and with a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to manage multiple start-up projects.
- Demonstrated superior communication (written and verbal), teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think out of the box and recommend options.
- Ability to lead others, responsibility may include indirect supervision of process technicians.