Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by The Behavioral Wellness Group
Full Time Office Assistant
"The Behavioral Wellness Group, Lake County Ohio's prestigious mental health, private practice, is excited to announce a search for a Full Time Office Assistant to join our team. Our staff sees adults, adolescents and young children for individual, couples and intensive group therapy as well as psychological testing and medication management. We are looking for team players who enjoy a very comfortable, professional atmosphere that encourages growth. We have expanded our facility and would like quality staff to take on the increase in workload. The position is 32-40 hours 4-5 days per week. Expected shift will be from 8:00 AM to 5 PM.
Job requirements include:
- ANSWERING THE INTAKE PHONE LINE
- SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS
- POSTING ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- GENERAL OFFICE WORK
- High School Diploma/GED; AA Degree preferred.
- Minimum three (3+) plus years of Secretarial/Administrative Assistant experience in a mental health or social services environment.
- 45 -55 wpm typing; must demonstrate typing skills.
- Advanced skills in PC/Word processing/database/spreadsheets/systems, and integrating the advanced skills to produce complex reports and documents. Possess computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel for Windows/Google Suite.
- Ability to apply the concepts of customer service in the workplace. Ability to use good professional judgment. Detail oriented. Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
- Possess a basic knowledge of all office equipment, including word processors, scanners, and copy machines. Proficient organizational, prioritization, and interpersonal communication skills. Proficient oral and written communication skills