Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Heinzerling Foundation
The Administrative Secretary provides clerical services to various departments as well as relief coverage for the receptionist.
Sample Job Duties:
- Record, type, copy, distribute, and file minutes for assigned residents' annual meetings and team meetings
- Type related assessments related to Individual Plan (IP)
- Assemble, type, copy, and distribute IP's
- Organize and implement notification and tracking process for home school-age residents
- Attend and record minutes of monthly Residents' Rights meetings; type and distribute minutes and maintain originals
- Follow-up on resident medical bills; prepare, track, and maintain resident consent documents
- Prepare update, and distribute resident-related lists
- Provide relief receptionist coverage as necessary
- Assist with various projects
- Excellent typing/computer skills (50-60 wpm): working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Access.
- High school graduate or equivalent required; related experience strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to set up files
- Proficient spelling and grammar; ability to perform receptionist duties as necessary
- Excellent attendance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with taking meeting minutes preferred
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail and ability to proof own work
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.