Python Developer - SQL/PySpark
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Python Developer - SQL/PySpark - This is a long term contract opportunity to join a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Work experience as a Developer focusing on SQL, Python and Pyspark
- Good command of pipeline coding
- Experience in data integration, data treasury and developing
- Foundry is highly desirable
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Identifying and fixing technical problems
- Assisting the team with creating simple to use reports for the program
- Improving and developing the pipeline and resolving upcoming redundancies within the existing pipeline
- Working on data integration of raw data by cleaning data as required
- Ensuring work around identifying needs and ingesting data is being dealt with best practices
- Creating necessary form and fusion sheets ensuring that the work is integrated into the existing pipeline on a strong basis
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15297
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.