Senior Operate Landscape Manager
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Currently Templeton and Partners BV is looking for an Experienced Senior Operate Landscape Manager to join one of our international clients for a position in The Hague, The Netherlands of 6 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton and Partners BV is looking for a strong communicative and experienced, As a Senior Operate Landscape Manager is looking for enthusiastic and experienced Senior Operate landscape Manager to is end-to-end responsible for supportability and reliability of HR portfolio in the IT Service Operations organization providing efficient and effective services
Some of your key activities will include:
- Be able to understand the clients HR IT landscape and architecture to manage end-to-end operational support across multiple vendors.
- Develop strategy for the continuous operational improvement of HR IT landscape.
- Ensure adherence the client's framework for SOx, information security and regulatory compliance, and that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
- Quickly develop an understanding of business needs to work with vendors to create and implement support processes that proactively resolve or identify issues before they become larger problems.
- Work with suppliers to advice on impact of technical exceptions.
- Work with suppliers and internal stakeholders to mature support processes during and after project implementation
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Be end-to-end accountable for the Operate Landscape life cycle.
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- Experience with Workday Implementation Methodology
- Knowledge of service support, operation & design processes (ITIL)
- More than 5 years of experience in IT. application support.
- Working understanding and experience with Agile and DevOps mindsets and methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in ensuring supportability and transition of new solutions and tooling into support.
- Knowledge of application landscapes including underlying infrastructure & application security concepts.
- Extensive business analyst experience in a wide variety of IT, technical and Business IT. facing roles and domains.
- Ability to champion continuous improvement changes and addresses any issues that might prevent those changes from being successful.
- Excellence in communication with different groups of stakeholders and for different purposes.
- Manage multi-suppliers in accordance with the service tiers through virtual teams.
- Coaching, influencing, negotiation, coordination, consulting and analysis skills.
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€50 - €50 Annual