Application Support Engineer
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Role: Application Support Engineer
Location: Geneva, Swiss
5 to 10 years of hands-on experience in supporting production environments, in particular environments running JAVA applications. In particular, proven experience of;
- CI/CD pipelines
- Monitoring and alerting
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- 3rd level technical support
- Building and maintaining highly available systems
- Linux environments, configuration management, bash Scripting or any other Scripting language.
- CI/CD pipelines with accent on deploying updates and fixes.
- Knowledge in relational databases and SQL languages.
- Good knowledge of Java language.
- Good knowledge of data management and XML.
- ITIL foundation certification.
- Carry out operational tasks on the PCT business applications portfolio ensuring system availability and optimum performance.
- Establish, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot complex information systems processes and critical events that contribute to business operations; perform recovery exercises including coordination with stakeholders.
- Perform software development, maintenance, and debugging of PCT applications.
- Perform systems and data analysis tasks; compile and analyse statistics on production activities and prepare related reports.