Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Morson International (IT)
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Sharepoint Analyst to join their team in Paris. This is initially a 4 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work with Architecture Team and SharePoint project team to define SharePoint strategic initiatives.
- Integral assistance in the Planning and complete migration of Legacy SharePoint 2013 to new SharePoint 2016 installation.
- Integral assistance in the Planning and complete migration of existing SharePoint from VMWare to Azure.
- Support the production team in diagnosing issues (SL3)
Key Profile Specifications:
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in IT
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a similar role
- University or college degree in computer engineering, computer science, physics or mathematics or a related discipline, or a level commensurate to the tasks
Specific Technical requirements for the role:
- Sharepoint analyst, be able to do BA work,
- install releases in test env and validate for production release
- Knowledge in SP Development
- SharePoint 2013 & 2016 including installation and administration.
- Experience in using SharePoint to deliver business solutions
- Experience in Architecting SharePoint solutions and infrastructure
- Experience of migration projects.
- Good SQL Server and .NET skills
- Track record of successfully working within tight timescales
- Certifications in SharePoint and other Microsoft Technologies
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€700 - €700 Daily