Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Role: Appian Architect
Location: Den Haag
Job Description below
- Very strong communication skill English and very good experience in customer handling, should be able to challenge design/Arch solution
- 9+ years of experience with minimum 3+ years of project implementation experience in Appian BPMS 7.x & 16.x
- Onsite customer experience in leading Appian Roadmap and fitment of Appian in overall Enterprise Architecture within the laid down best practices of the organization and standards.
- Onsite customer experience in setting up the Appian environment, making a design, guide the team, identifying stakeholders
- Knowledge of application level architecture with good understanding of Appian architecture and its objects & best practices
- Experience with SAIL, Tempo, Records, XSDs, Sites and datastores along with the knowledge of Java programming skills
- Experience in creating Appian plug-ins, Smart Service is a plus
- Experience with web service integrations like Web API, SOAP requests with WSDLs.
- Experience in designing the solution architecture, process discovery and gap analysis.
- Experience in working with distributed environments.
- Project & Team management skills.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge any one of the major databases like Oracle, SQL Server & MySQL etc.,
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of the project methodology (various industry standard methodologies such as: SDLC, RUP, Agile, SCRUM)
- Good communication and presentation skills.