Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my clients are urgently looking for a Swedish speaking Information Specialist for a 6-12 month contract in Solna.
- Computer skills and at least five (5) years of documented experience in the pharmaceutical field and work related to national information
- Knowledge of IT solutions and architecture in Swedish healthcare, including national e-services and its information structure and standards.
- Degree from relevant university or college education.
- At least three (3) years of documented experience working as an informant.
- Experience in leading semantic work in the pharmaceutical field
- Experience in semantic work in the pharmaceutical field in an international perspective
- Experience and knowledge of standards for the exchange of health information and standard protocols for integration with the national service platform (NTjP)
- Experience and knowledge of working with the standard and experience of European/international work with standards for technical and semantic interoperability.
Apply now for immediate interviews