Database Specialist, Swiss Bank, Zurich
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Swiss Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to some internal growth they are currently seeking a German speaking Database Specialist for an initial 9 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data analysis of the document management system DMVS to be replaced: IST analysis
- Support Creation of the target model based on the actual analysis and the future use of the new system
- Technical and technical analysis of the data. Understanding of the technical use, support in the technical implementation of data processing
- Specification of the migration mapping ACTUAL-> TARGET
- End2End ensuring (coordination) the integrity (complete and correct) of the DMVS migration
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in handling very large amounts of data, Business analysis, Technical analysis and implementation
- Experience in large migration projects as a data analysis specialist
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.