Snr Oracle BI, Swiss Bank, Zurich
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Swiss Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to some internal growth they are currently seeking a German speaking Senior Oracle BI & Informatica PowerCenter application developer for an initial 12 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- Concept, design, development, test and introduction of the BI application
- Creation of reports and dashboards with Oracle BI (OBIEE)
- Development of loading mappings with Informatica PowerCenter
- Datamodelling in the Exadata-based data warehouse (DWH)
- Contact with internal stakeholders (business, architecture, IT)
- IT responsibility for the application
- Participation in the agile Scrum Team according to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and the DevOps organization.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Experience with agile project methods
- Technical, analytical or scientific university degree
- Professional and project experience in the field of data science, analytics, DWH and software development
- Technical platform knowledge OBIEE, Exadata and Informatica PowerCenter
- Experience in the configuration and integration (CI/CD pipeline) of applications as well as handling Linux
- Fluent German and good knowledge of English
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.