Clinical Development Director/Lead
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Source Technology
Clinical Development Director/Leader - HOME BASED - ANYWHERE IN EUROPE
A Clinical-Stage Pharmaceutical Company with a strong pipeline of products aimed at Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders is looking for a Clinical Development Director/Leader to head up Phase III Development activities of their lead product in Europe.
This candidate will be responsible for implementing and delivering a successful Clinical Development Phase III strategy for a product which has demonstrated clinically meaningful results for a CNS disorder in trials so far.
As a next step, the company is looking to bring this product through to authorisation in a bid to transform patients' lives and offer them an alternative and more effective therapy to the only existing current path of invasive surgery. This is a hugely innovative and exciting project to be a part of and have a real impact in positively improving the lives of over 10 Million global sufferers.
- Leadership of all activities of a Phase III trial in Europe
- Support activities for further products in development
- Actively driving the scientific engagement of KOLs/HCPs and Physicians around Europe from an educational perspective
- Direct line management and leadership of a team of MDs
- Qualified Medical Doctor (MD)
- Strong Preference for a Neurology Qualification but not essential
- Therapeutic expertise in any of:
- Experience of working with global health authorities
- Line Management Experience
Please send your CV to engage in further conversation and detail about this opportunity. If the role is not quite the right position for you, Xplore Life Science run a highly rewarding referral scheme so please do be in touch.