Clinical Trials Technician
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by Daniel Adams Recruitment
The main purpose of the role is to provide technical and logistical support to a clinical team, ensuring protocol GCP regulatory compliance.
Prime responsibilities include:
- Patient Recruitment
- To identify opportunities to increase patient numbers
- To undertake screening tests in accordance with protocol requirements
- To deal with incoming telephone calls
- Data collection and recording data
- Maintaining Freezer Logs, Specimen Labelling and Documentation
- Conducting accurate assessments of patients (laboratory testing, ECG, vital signs)
- Patient & Customer Care ensuring patient understand procedures and encouraging patients to express any concerns
- Commmunicating results
- Screening and assessing patients
- Informing patients about the tests to be conducted and guiding patients in the requirements of the trial
- Carrying out lab tests, ECGs, Height and Weight
We are looking for a team player who has experience working within a laboratory envuironment or who has previously worked within a clinical environment, Phlebotomy experience is desirable.
This is a temporary role, full time hours 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, initially for three months. Immediate start available.