Software Engineer - DevOps
Posted on Feb 13, 2020 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Software Engineer- DevOps
Dublin City Centre
Life, Pension and Investment providers.
The Engineer will be involved in all stages of the software development life cycle from application design & development to system amendment, maintenance and support.
- Responsible for build, test and deploy automation.
- Responsible for the application functionality, performance and scalability.
- Work as part of a Scrum team using Agile software development practices.
- 5+years' experience in a similar role.
- High level understanding of web services, Datamodelling and enterprise application integration concepts.
- Experience of working with SaaS solutions.
- CI/CD, using Jenkins, SonarQube, Git, Azure DevOps
- Automated Release Management and Integration
- Excellent knowledge of Build Frameworks (eg maven, gradle, msbuild, junit)
- JAVA 8 or higher
- .NET Framework
- Artefact Management, Maven and Nuget
- PowerShell and Windows Command Line
- Automated Monitoring at least one of Elk Stack, Neu Relic, Elastic.io
- Network troubleshooting experience, including Firewalls, Proxy Servers and configuration
- SQL Experience, Preferably MSSQL Server
- Automated Testing
- End to End Test Case Management
- Cloud Infrastructure (Azure/Google/AWS)
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent salary subject to experience
- Excellent benefits package offered