IT Business Analyst within Trading
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Are you a Requirements Engineer/IT Business Analyst looking for a new challenge?
For our client, a leading global bank in Zurich, we are looking for you to be part of the Global Markets IT area.
IT Business Analyst within Trading
- Business Analysis to elicit and document requirements in an appropriate form that can support both the development (ie REST based microservices) as well as full automation testing of those services.
- Teach team how to be modern in these techniques, training & leading the team in best practice
- Challenge existing assumptions, approaches and design through industry best practice experience in the area of order and trade management
- Provide best practice in business value delivery strategies, requirements gathering techniques, and user acceptance techniques to various groups within our department
- Developing a Business Analysis Chapter across the various development teams.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- 5+ years work experience in Trading
- Experience in developing concise requirements in an agile environment
- Ability to translate business needs to clear technical requirements and communicate technical concepts to business users
- Experience with creating agile epics and stories and maintaining a backlog with high quality stories and acceptance criteria, through regular grooming
- Proven communicator who ensures clarity of requirements to members of the team and other stakeholders
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Significant experience in Financial Instruments (Securities, Funds, ETD (Options and Futures)
- Understanding of the order life cycle of Financial Instruments from an order management and execution perspective (Primary and Secondary Market)
- Experience in Cucumber and Atlassian tooling (eg JIRA/Confluence)
Contract Duration: 6 months
Are you interested and immediately available? Then please do not hesitate to contact me via email (see below) I look forward to speaking with you!
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us.
To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.