DevOps Engineer with Python Programming
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Experis AG
DevOps Engineer with Python programming
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with excellent Python programming to join a development team in Zürich.
- Build and manage application infrastructure for development and production environments
- Work together with a development team to enable continuous integration/deployment with a focus on automation
- Manage configuration of the environments
- Monitor system performance and make recommendations regarding capacity and generally hardware management
- Fluent with Python programming
- Experienced with Linux systems and bash Scripting
- Experience with technologies such as Ansible, Consul and Docker
- Familiarity with continuous integration/deployment tools and techniques - Jenkins, would be beneficial
- Good communication skills and an understanding of large complex organisations that work globally
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.