Project Manager/Product Owner
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Dynamic company with rapid expansion plans within their market. Flat hierarchies, agile working methods and sustainable technologies.
Are you an experienced Project Manager/Product Owner looking to join a web agency based in Basel? Are you looking for a role where you can work on large scale web projects?
Our client is a regionally and nationally established software company who conceive tailor-made web solutions. They are responsible for the implementation of customer requirements using modern web technologies and sustain the ongoing operation of sites, offering support during all phases of the project. Their team of approximately 40 are responsible for the development of all customer websites, web portals and web applications and now they are looking to add a new member to the Project Management team.
As the ideal Project Manager/Product Owner, you have:
- 3+ years experience working within a Project Management/Product Owner role with a development team
- Certification in a project management methodology (IPMA, PMI)
- Loyal, helpful and patient team player
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent German
- Loyal and dynamic with a communicative personality
- Quick at comprehending new ideas and projects
- Self-organised and motivated
- Management of larger web projects in the role of project manager/product owner in a classic and agile environment
- Collection of requirements using various methods of agile requirements engineering
- Maintaining the product backlog and carrying out the Scrum ceremonies
- Project controlling regarding costs, quality & deadlines
- Support in the pre and after sales process in cooperation with our sales team
- Regionally and nationally recognised web-solutions agency
- Based in the Basel area
- Team of 40 working in small teams to self-organise and manage projects
- Choice of own working set up with dual monitors, either Mac or Windows
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Modern and exciting projects and great opportunity for participation and personal responsibility
- Flexible working hours and fair compensation
- Pleasant working environment with a creative and friendly team
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.