Business Process Analyst II
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Centene
Position Purpose: Develop documentation for business policy, work processes, procedures, process maps and flows.
- Develop templates, work processes, process flows, and aid in the development of tools and resource for Operations to include reference tools and guides to increase productivity
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) and system and business product owners to ensure accuracy of documentation and make updates as needed
- Analyze existing processes, provide feedback and results, and recommend changes to ensure training and quality performance objectives are met
- Develop and communicate change management information
- Identify new technologies and business processes to improve development, delivery, and support
- Develop project plans for documenting business processes in alignment with system releases and ensure deliverables are met timely
- Occasional travel as needed up to 30%
- Bachelor's degree in instructional design related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of business process, instructional design or technical writing experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with Visio and SharePoint preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred. Position located in St. Louis, MO office. Not a remote position.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.