Front End Developer
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Tomorrows Guides Ltd
Job Title: Front End Developer
Our incredible growth has created an opportunity for us to add a second Front End Developer to help drive the development of our industry leading care websites. The Development teams' operations span all aspects of the business from the customer facing websites to admin CRM systems and third-party integrations. This role supports both the websites and systems of our company and the development team itself. Training and support would be provided with the position.
You will focus solely on Front End design and implementation working closely with our team of 9 highly skilled developers. You will be working in a new pod of developers to create and convert systems to a new platform.
This is a remote position with monthly three day meet ups at the Hungerford office.
- Development/design Portfolio
- Strong web design skills
- Good knowledge and experience of React.js
- UI/UX Design and implementation
- Version control (git).
- A minimum of two years' full time design/development experience
- Web accessibility and usability
- Responsive web design/cross-browser compatibility
- Graphics/image design and manipulation (Photoshop etc.)
- Experience using any of the following: Datatables, Metronics, Storybook & AMCharts
- Integration with node Back End.
- AMP development
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- £4,000 per annum discretionary company bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Access to free perks and discounts through Perkbox
- Long Service Awards
- Company and Team nights out
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £45k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual
£50k - £80k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £60k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual