Senior Node.JS Developer
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Tomorrows Guides Ltd
Job Title: Senior Node.JS Developer
Our incredible growth has created an opportunity for us to add a Senior Node.js developer to help drive the development of our industry leading care websites.
The Development teams' operations span all aspects of the business from the customer facing websites to admin CRM systems and third-party integrations. This role supports both the websites and systems of our company and the development team itself. Training and support would be provided with the position.
You will be a key part in developing our new node.js platform using a modular micro service based architecture. Working within a mixed skill pod with four other developers you will tackle entirely new system projects as well as the migration of existing systems.
This is a remote position with monthly three day meet ups at the Hungerford office.
- Minimum two years' experience of Node.js development
- Familiarity with Git
- Designing/implementing RESTful APIs and Microservices
- Ability to interact with databases and write performant queries
- Automated testing
- CI/CD pipelines
- Azure/Cloud platforms
- Front End CSS/HTML/JS
- SQL Server, query design and improvement
- Jira/Atlassian ecosystem
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £55-60k
- £4,000 per annum discretionary company bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Access to free perks and discounts through Perkbox
- Long Service Awards
- Company and Team nights out