Senior Microsoft BI Developer
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Sr. Microsoft BI Developer. Candidate will design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic requirements.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Compile ad-hoc data and report requests.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 7+ years related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of data modelling, SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms including: SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI) and other reporting tools (IBM Cognos).
- Available for travel to Company's domestic and international branches.