SAP Activate Methodology Leader - S/4HANA Transformation
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Masento
Masentó Group are working with an industry leading customer based in Switzerland who are designing and deploying an S/4HANA template to 40+ countries and require an SAP Methodology Lead to assist with a successful deployment.
You will be responsible for driving the SAP Activate/Agile methodology from the ground up across the entire S/4 programme.
- 15+ years of SAP experience and at least expert in one SAP functional module
- Strong experience in SAP Greenfield implementation ( 2-3 implementation, preferably S4 HANA)
- Expertise in implementing methodologies (like Agile/SAP Activate) from scratch
- Should be able to define and help implement the complete methodology right from Design/Build/Test/Deploy
- Should be expert in using the tools ( SAP solution Manager- preferably focus Build)
- Co-ordinates and conduct methodology training around agile concepts
- Should be hands on in details rather than only conceptual level
- Should have excellent communication and should be able to manage various international stakeholders
This role will be based in Basel for at least 4 days per week on site, and we can wait 4 weeks for the right consultant to start. The initial duration will be for 6 months with a view to extend through to the end of 2020.
If interested, please share your CV for consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.