Learning and Training Officer
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Experis AG
Learning & Training Officer
Are you a Learning & Training Officer with at least 3 years of professional experience showing progressive responsibility in international corporate environments? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for Learning & Training Officer to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Learning and Training Officer is responsible for the following activities:
- Development, coordination and delivery of Grant Management Division (GMD) learning strategies, training and learning activities
- Improving the effectiveness of learning
- Training development for priority Grant Management Division (GMD) changes
Development of GMD learning materials and approach
Coordination of learning and training
Improving the effectiveness of learning
Training development for priority GMD learning
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you are/have:
- Advanced/post-graduate University degree in business administration, communications, public administration, health, risk, international development or other relevant discipline.
- At least three years of professional experience, showing progressive responsibility in international corporate environments;
- Qualification in project management or equivalent, or significant work experience in a project management/change management capacity
- Training and E-learning related certification/qualifications
- Experience of designing and delivering training and learning programmes (including E-learning) and of developing training needs assessments and plans
- Experience coordinating work between cross-divisional teams or groups of stakeholders;
- Experience of project and/or change management.
- Experience of delivering high quality written and verbal communications
- Experience of working with Learning Management Information Systems (LMIS); E-learning (eg Articulate/RISE) and learning support tools (eg WalkMe).
- Fluent in English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Learning & Training Officer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.