Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
Are you looking for an opportunity with a seat at the table? This highly visible role will be responsible for leading the design and development of key solutions within this software firm. The core focus of this role is to write code that executes smoothly in a production environment. The ideal candidate will have started their career in an infrastructure/systems administrator role and moved into coding.
The successful candidate will have a BS in a technology-related discipline.
Must have worked in a DevOps environment using many of the following technologies:
- Experience working with infrastructure as code technologies such as Packer, Terraform, or CloudFormation.
- Experience working with configuration as code technologies such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Experience with languages such as Ruby, PowerShell, Python, PHP, Bash/KSH, or DSC.
- Capable of creating automated testing with frameworks such as RSpec, Pester, bats, Cucumber, or Eggplant.
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins (Groovy), Spinnaker, Bamboo, or Travis CI.
- Experience administrating systems such as Linux, Windows, or Citrix.
- Capable of deploying solutions on containerized platforms such as Docker, Mesos, DC/OS, LXC, or Kubernetes.
- Experience creating compliance as code through tools such as Inspec
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.