Business Analyst - Pharma experience
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Experis AG
Business Analyst - Pharma Experience
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for an Informatics Business Analyst with previous experience in a pharmaceutical company.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in March 2020 until the end of the year with extension possibilities.
- Translate the IT enabled business strategy into an Informatics context and work with IT Product Managers, IT Business Partners and IT Architects to develop project proposals and roadmaps that support the strategy
- Lead and drive project scoping phase. Collaborate with business and informatics stakeholders to lead the business case development for new initiatives including high level solution options and resource estimates
- Drive the identification of the most appropriate solution and evaluate the feasibility of potential solutions in collaboration with business users and Subject Matter Experts
- On the basis of identified business needs be responsible for establishing fit-for-purpose user requirements and any related documentation
- Participate in Squads working on significant enhancements to understand business needs and translate them into requirements
- Drive cross functional teamwork by collaborating with BA's within Chapter and across Org Units to continuously harmonize and further develop skills and working practices specific to the BA community
- 5+ years of working experience as a pure Business Analyst in IT
- Proven experience working as a BA in a Pharma domain or in a Marketing Department of a global Matrix organization
- Proven knowledge with Design thinking methods (Agile/SCRUM)
- Expertise in facilitation, process analysis/process optimizing and visualization
- Expert in Datamodelling and Data Integration
- Experienced in organizing and running workshops for different teams/strong communications skills
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Experience in Knowledge/Content & Information Management
Start Date: 01.03.2020
End date: 31.12.2020
If you are a result-oriented Business Analyst currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!