Business Analyst - RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and API
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst - RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and API vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Proven practical experience as business analyst or subject matter expert in global projects with sound knowledge of insurance business, ideally commercial Insurance
- Profound knowledge within the fiel of "RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and API
- Proven track record of project management and software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and ITIL
- Very good interpersonal and communicational skills
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in business, engineering or science, any higher degree is an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Capturing complex business requirements, analysing them and translating them into easily understandable functional requirements
- Managing the product backlog and ensuring deliverables are met
- Communicating effectively through different mediums at all levels
- Adapting and applying different delivery methodologies
- Conducting post implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.