Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Montash
Montash is working with a leading financial outfit who require an IT Service Manager who will be responsible for the day to day IT operations including desktop support, Front Line IT Service, Site Data and Telephony connectivity across the branch. As well as operation management, including line management and service management delivery.
The successful candidate will be hands on technically and also have leadership experience.
- IT Service Management
- End user support, incident management and IT delivery
- Configuration of equipment and management of the branch IT
- Risk management and reporting
- Service and vendor management
- Resolve IT issues that could lie within other IT branches
- Consistently assess existing contracts with Third Party Suppliers
- Line Management of the local vendor staff
- Develop standard operating procedures, guidelines and required standards to ensure effective use of IT with the groups policies
- 5 years' experience in an IT domain
- Professional experience performing network management, resolving network related issues and strong Information Security knowledge
- Windows OS and alternatives eg UNIX
- Professional experience with Office Automation
- Assist users with Core Application
- Professional experience in OS, Network and Security configurations
- Fluent in English and Dutch- written and verbal (Essential)
- Strong technical writing and management skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€250 - €250 Annual
€85k - €85k Annual
€60 - €70 Hourly