JD Edwards Techno-functional Analyst
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
- Work through the entire SDLC, Analyze business processes, define business and system requirements, and recommend best practices using the JD Edwards applications. Develop the overall business process and system designs necessary to implement the solutions.
- Implement JD Edwards software configuration changes and/or write new JDE application programs (interactive and reports) or change existing programs. Additional development work may include data conversions and interfaces to third-party software products. The scope of this role may include acting as the team lead for other software developers.
- Help design software test plans and work with users to develop and execute test cases for business process scenarios using the JDE applications. This includes unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Post implementation support includes troubleshooting applications and additional end-user training as required.
- 5+ years of JD Edwards software development experience with versions 9.0 or higher.
- knowledge of JD Edwards Manufacturing and Distribution applications including functionality and supporting software configurations.
- Previous experiences with a major JDE implementation or upgrade project within a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree