DevOps Engineer/SRE Engineer - Netherlands - contract
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by La Fosse Associates Limited
6 months rolling contract - Duration likely to be 2+ years
I am currently recruiting for multiple DevOps Engineers to work for a global oil and gas company based in Amsterdam/Rijswijk on a 6 month initial contract.
My client needs DevOps/SRE Engineers who have experience demonstrating infrastructure and cloud automation experience using the Cloud Native stack, creating pipelines with Jenkins, using the following tools/skillsets:
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, Jenkins (or other similar toolset)
- EKS (Kubernetes)
- Grafana, EFK, Pager Duty
- Experience working in a Linux environment
My client is willing to consider other similar Tech stacks from Strong DevOps Engineers.
The successful candidates will have a good understanding of large-scale distributed systems, multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems, as well as:
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, Internet routing and load balancing.
- Global end-to-end monitoring and problem management
- Adhere to security standards, processes and procedures.
- Assists in planning and monitoring utilization and capacity management for current and proposed systems, including changes.
- Driving continuous service improvement and efficiency gains through improved solutions, tools
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply within and I will look forward to discussing it further.