Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has a contract to hire opportunity for a .NET Developer.
- Design and develop Client Server solutions, including Intranet and Internet Web applications to meet business objectives and solve problems.
- Define and implement the SQL Server objects used within these solutions.
- Develop code, maintain data structures, and create documentation.
- Assist other developers with complex development and performance issues.
- Ensure that development projects integrate well into the environment
- Provide ongoing customer support by providing proactive monitoring, system/application related problem resolution and general question responses.
The successful candidate will have
- A 2 or 4-year degree in computer science or four plus years related equivalent experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience in developing applications using Microsoft's .NET development environment, specifically C#.
- A comprehensive knowledge of T-SQL for development and processing of data in and out of SQL databases.
- Strong Relational Database knowledge, specifically DB design and normalization
- An understanding of the MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Access, Visio
- Strong design, development, coding, testing, and debugging skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- The ability and genuine desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- The ability to interface well with management, peers and vendors.
- Must be able/willing to take initiative to solve problems in a timely fashion with proactive, creative and aggressive problem diagnosis and solving skills
- Must be willing to provide 7x24 support of systems developed and maintained
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework
- Vuejs, Angular, Flutter(or other native application development tool)
- Any current Microsoft Certifications are a plus.