Risk Model Validator (Amsterdam, Utrecht)
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Currently I'm looking for Risk Model Validators on all levels, regardless the experience. Junior posiitons start from 3years of experience and Principal Validation Lead role goes up to 10-12 years.
These are excellent full time, permanent career opportunities with major global brands in the financial services to work as a Model Validator in Amsterdam or Utrecht in a rapidly expanding development team.
You'll join their Market & Operational Risk and Credit Risk Model Validation team consisting of 12 colleagues. Their aim is to double the team on short notice. In case of the Principal Lead role you'll join to the Trading & Bankink Book Risk team, and you will have the chance to work with Product Owners, Chapter Leads and Agile Coaches.
- Trading Risk Models
- Credit Risk Models (PD, LGD, EAD)
- Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book Models
- Liquidity Risk
- Stress Testing Models
- Operational Risk Models
- For both positions: Msc or PhD. (in Finance, Econometrics, Financial Maths, Quantitative Finance, Statistics or similar) AND Risk model validation experience
Credit Risk side: 2+ years related work experience with credit risk models (PD/LGD/EAD) AND modelling/validation in either A-IRB or IFRS9
Market & Operational Risk side: Knowledge with market and/or other risk-related topics, eg VaR, financial products/derivatives, stochastic calculus, interest rate models, (financial) econometrics, time series models, GARCH, financial economics, liquidity risk, ALM, IRRBB, counterparty credit risk
- competitive salary
- 40 or 36 hours working week
- 13th month pay
- 8% holiday payment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Pension scheme
- Discount on sport centres
- Public transport ticket/commuting allwance
- Contribution to individual savings