Java/Spring Developers for a multinational client in The Hague
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for several Java/Spring Developers for a multinational client in The Hague
- Refactoring the current services as Spring Boot services, replacing outdated libraries and migrating from RMI to the REST protocol.
- Using Spring Security to enforce authorization rules
- Making proposals for service discovery and service registry
- Writing unit and system integration test cases
- Building and deploying the containerized microservices onto Kubernetes based test environments
- More than 4 years of experience as software engineer/developer and cloud native development
- Awareness of event-driven architecture implementation (eg, Apache Kafka)
- Hands-on experience with the usage of the Spring framework (Security, REST, Spring Boot, IOC)
- Experience with developing solutions which meet challenging performance requirements
- Expert level experience with Java, RMI and Jackson (for serialization/deserialization of Java Objects into JSON).
- Hands-on experience with the usage of CI/CD techniques (Git/Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins)
- Experience with building containerized Spring boot application and deployment on Kubernetes platform
- Experience with test automation approach
- Good level of English (oral and written)
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.