Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Networkers
The successful candidate will be part of a team and the tasks he/she will perform include:
- Elaboration and maintenance of IS quality control procedures;
- Provision of quality plans and service level agreements;
- Organization, implementation and maintenance of IS support;
- Delivery of guidance, coaching, training;
- Ensure coordination with the aforementioned project teams;
- Contribute to the update of the internal documentation and communication;
- Management and follow-up of incidents and user requests;
- Conception and organization of user documentation for information systems;
- Conception and management of IS training;
- Execute user acceptance tests and ensure follow-up of bug reports.
Expertise in one or more of the following:
- User support and guidance;
- Training experience and creation of training material in both English and French;
- Writing end-user and technical documentation in both English and French;
- Experience in using Adobe Captivate;
- Experience using wiki, Sharepoint and other collaborative sites;
- IS testing and technical analysis experience;
- Knowledge of incidents management systems (knowledge of SMT will be an asset) ITIL certification will be an asset;
- Coordination, follow up and reporting of issues;
- Document management experience.
- Very good level of English and French is required.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.