OSS/BSS Test lead/Test Manager
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by LSA Recruit
- Proven work experience in Telecom OSS/BSS and understanding of E2E Telco order journey.
- Working mainly in an Agile environment, typically to sprints every two weeks, analysing requirements to ensure they are testable
- Formulate and execute test strategies using Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid methodologies.
- Develop and maintain test plan and collaborating with other areas of the business including Business Analysts, Project Manager, and Developers
- Able to work with multi-location and multi-culture teams (Ireland, India)
- Developing comprehensive and well-defined test cases and test scripts and ensure traceability back to requirements.
- Document test steps and ensures test evidence are recorded for every test cases.
- Executing functional and integration test scripts.
- Providing metrics for all testing activities including planning, preparation, execution, defects.
- Report, track and determine the priority of reported bugs
- Log, track, and close defects throughout the software development process.
- Host defect triage discussions and work with development and technical teams to help triage incidents
- Develop and communicate status results/reports to project/product leaders and present the implications of test results on overall project plans.
- Performing other testing activities such as the preparation, setup, and maintenance of testing environments.
- Manage customer expectations and provide post-implementation support to the Business.
- Candidate should be willing to travel from Limerick to Dublin for Business purpose.