Senior Business Development Manager - Large Projects
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Inavise Tech
Have you got 5 years experience as a Senior Business Development Manager? Do you live (or want to live) in Rotterdam? Are you fluent in English (and preferably) Dutch?
We are looking for a senior business development manager to perform a number of key functions to help the global business side of the business grow and identify qualified opportunities.
- Screen opportunities to identify the projects that have the highest probability of moving forward through economic analysis of the customer's proposed process and end market, economic and political factors, etc.
- Developing the high-level scope to create the optimal value proposition including providing targets for availability, efficiency, and pricing requirements.
- Determining the commercial structure for each opportunity
- Meeting potential customers and stakeholders to understand and progress opportunities
- Leading the negotiation of agreements that can include feedstock, offtake, asset purchase, land lease, etc...
- Providing the commercial guidance to the project execution team until on-stream.
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Win 40%+ of large industrial gas opportunities we pursue in Europe.
- Achieve profitability targets by winning projects at or above our target returns and within an appropriate risk profile.
- Develop the opportunity pipeline for projects at all stages of development to meet our growth objectives for the next 3-5 years.
- 8+ years of experience in primarily commercial management within an industrial manufacturing industry
- Strong business and financial acumen including cash-flow analysis and capital structures
- Creative thinker who can develop strategies and solutions to complex issues
- Energetic and committed
- Experience managing cross functional teams
- Experience negotiating complex contracts
- BS Engineering with MBA or MS Engineering
- Dutch speaking is a plus
- Experience with a build, own, operate model of large projects is preferred.
Apply now for more information!